Lettings – how we make it happen
- Property valuation/viewing – Insuring high resolution photographs are taken and accurate description/pricing is agreed upon.
- Property Marketing
- Organizing accompanied viewings.
- Conducting reference and credit checks – via Tenant Verify or landlord’s service of choice.
- Sending reference reports to the landlord for their approval.
- Preparing the lease agreement and obtaining signatures from both parties.
- Collecting the balance of the tenancy deposit and first months rent.
- Check-in/check-out w/inventory, unless a specialized service has been previously agreed between tenant and landlord, or agent.
- Submitting the deposit to the protection scheme.
- Sending inventory reports to tenant and landlord when applicable.
- Settling balance with the landlord.
Landlords – all the above services are included in the Lettings Commission unless third party assistance is requested. Please check the Fees section for details.
Tenants – administration fee applies. Please check the Fees section for details.
Our standard Management Service includes the following:
- Letting your property, as stated above.
- Conducting periodic inspections.
- Monthly rent collection and forwarding, follow up on overdue rent should the situation arise, and advising on steps to recover any money owed.
- Supervising utilities transfers.
- Addressing maintenance issues in accordance with the agreement.
- *Assessments made, multiple quotes presented if no service agreements with technicians are in place. Invoices forwarded to you by email or post, as preferred, per case bases. A copy will be kept in our database for future reference.
- Handling emergencies adhering to previously agreed guidelines.
- Organizing appropriate safety inspections.
- End of tenancy advice inclusive of deposit deductions when applicable.
Other services as per individual agreement with the landlord.
All our management contracts are for an initial term of 3 months, automatically renewable unless 1 month’s notice is given by either party.
We want you to use our services because you value our work, not because you’re forced into a lengthy contract with high cancellation fees.
Before signing a Management Agreement with our office we encourage you to read it carefully and to discuss with us any points of concern you may have. We have done our best to clearly state both parties obligations and scope of work. However, your suggestions are welcome, and will be considered, as long they are in compliance with the law. If custom services are required that warrant several additional clauses, we will contact a solicitor to draft appropriate changes to ensure the legality of the document is intact.